[esip-semanticweb] Is the ESIP dataset/granule ontology still available online?

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 18 16:33:56 EDT 2015

Sorry, something at the edge of my mind but I don't think it will help.  It's tough to think of a good way to search for that, isn't it?

If you find one or many, it would be great to get a copy of what you find. Would like to get those entries into MMI and/or ORR.

John

John Graybeal
Project Lead
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org