[esip-semanticweb] Is the ESIP dataset/granule ontology still available online?

HUHNS, MICHAEL HUHNS at mailbox.sc.edu
Thu Jun 18 17:05:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

The ESIP ontology portal is up and running at
http://semanticportal.esipfed.org/

As far as I can tell, it has been up continuously for more than 3 weeks. It appears stable, after 8 months of frustrating and annoying instability and inoperability. It does not contain an ontology for granules, but it has 7 from Ruth Duerr related to snow and ice.

Please let me know if you discover problems with the portal.

Cheers,
Mike Huhns
University of South Carolina