[esip-semanticweb] WebEx Details for Tomorrow's Summer Meeting Sessions

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Mon Jul 13 18:10:11 EDT 2015

Hi Deborah,

Yes, there is a shared Google Doc available at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xw4f9hoSHY17K5oDq-kkP5vkHXOBrOsxK3EcqdzLltg/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xw4f9hoSHY17K5oDq-kkP5vkHXOBrOsxK3EcqdzLltg/edit?usp=sharing>

Currently, the Google Doc has the schedule and some questions/discussion points for the afternoon session. Feel free to add any additional discussion points I may have missed. This document will also be available for anyone to make notes or add comments during the sessions. After the meeting I plan to gather all the feedback and create an evolving roadmap document, which will be posted on the ESIP wiki and shared with everyone.

My hope is to have each of the presenters who have slides give them from the room’s laptop so you should see them as part of the WebEx. Although, I have not yet seen the room or tested any of this so I’m not sure what our connection will be like. At the very least we can make links to the slides available.

Tom