[esip-semanticweb] ESIP Semantic Web - Strategic Vision and Next Telecon

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Tue Aug 18 13:08:35 EDT 2015

I have begun coalescing the notes from the ESIP Summer Meeting sessions. Our Semantic Web Strategic Vision is beginning to take shape at: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Strategic_Vision <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Strategic_Vision>

Please extend, comment, and critique as necessary. The action items and questions that arise out of this will be  the subjects of future telecons.

Speaking of which, we are tentatively scheduled to have a call next Tuesday the 25th at 4pm Eastern time. I have a potential conflict with that also being the start of our academic semester. I will look for someone to get the call started for me and we can discuss initial reactions to the summer meeting and our emerging Strategic Vision.

Let me know if you have any additional agenda items.

Thanks,
Tom