[esip-semanticweb] Next Sem Web Call - Tomorrow 10/27

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:18:41 EDT 2015

Very late to add to the session topics but one to consider at least for the
summer:

The governance of ontologies, vocabularies, and other shared resources has
been coming up across communities (RDA, EarthCube, ESIP, etc) and across
domains (semantic web, software sustainability, documentation, and others).
The conversations I've been involved with across those areas are often much
the same so what can we share about what works and what doesn't? What are
the systems that support some of those governance requirements? And our
larger who should be responsible for managing these systems and the objects
within?

(I include documentation here for things such as code lists (just another
structured vocabulary) and schemas.)

Cheers,
Soren