[esip-semanticweb] Ontology Governance Session (Winter Meeting)

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:33:35 EST 2015

Morning all,

Based on the poll (cheers for participating, apologies to those that can't
attend), the planning telecon will be Tuesday, December 1, at 2pm Eastern.

I'll suggest a loose agenda, very open to suggestions:

   1. identifying folks with an interest who will be attending the winter
   meeting and are involved in similar discussions in RDA, EarthCube, Force11
   or other CNs and would be willing to give a brief update on that.
   2. Current practices, current limitations with those practices, what
   kinds of objects should be considered, etc.
   3. Continue the discussion on ESIP's role, potential collaboration
   between the collaborative network groups.

And leave it with, which of these topics (or ones that are missing) are
most important to cover in person in January?

The Webex connection information:

https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?MTID=m7357594439ae280e1197c924c56310e2

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*

Attendee access code: 23136782

Have a good holiday weekend,
Soren