[esip-semantictech] Fwd: FW: Add Sweet Ontology to SDWBP 6.2 Expressing Spatial Data

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 15:13:15 EDT 2016

Hi,

The current official home for SWEET ontologies is still http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov.  I believed the ESIP website should have a link to this home page as well.  I am working on getting SWEET clear by JPL for open source.

Thanks

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.