[esip-semantictech] Sessions for ESIP Summer Meeting

LITTLE, MICHAEL M (GSFC-4070) m.m.little at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 22 10:59:50 EDT 2016

Here are the topics that made it through the final bell at the session proposal process at AGU.  I expect the next step will be for the Program Committee to review them and try to consolidate them into a meaningful, notify the parties involved in June and then open up for proposals for papers.

Don’t forget to have a nice weekend.
mike