[esip-semantictech] Questions regarding the Semantic_Web_Ontology_Portal_Evaluation_Approach

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:48:26 EDT 2016

Just  curious - has anyone provided an initial estimate of AWS instance
costs based on the system requirements of those BioPortal deployments? Not
minimum AWS instances but instances that meet the minimum system
requirements and a comparison for more performant installations?

Thanks,
Soren

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Tom Narock via esip-semanticweb <
esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> > On May 6, 2016, at 1:05 PM, Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) <
> Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> >
> > Is there a timeline for when this is to be completed in draft format?
> > Otherwise I am not sure that much progress will be made on it.
>
> Good point. I agree that we need a timeline to really make progress.
>
> I’d like to have a working draft within the next two months. Then we can
> all discuss in person at the summer meeting, hopefully leading to a
> consensus coming out of the summer meeting.

Soren Scott
Research Coder
The Ronin Institute for Independent Scholarship
soren.scott at ronininstitute.org

just a head's up - taking a bit of a sabbatical so if i don't
get back to you right away, no worries.