[esip-semantictech] Semantic Technologies Group Community Ontology Repository (COR) Use Cases & Requirements

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 7 23:21:21 EDT 2016

Hi Ruth,
Thanks for your input. Replies inline

From: Ruth Duerr <ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com<mailto:ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:31 PM
To: Lewis John McGibbney <lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov>>
Cc: Carlos Rueda <carueda at mbari.org<mailto:carueda at mbari.org>>, ESIP Semantic Web Cluster <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>>, Janet Fredericks <jfredericks at whoi.edu<mailto:jfredericks at whoi.edu>>
Subject: Re: [esip-semantictech] Semantic Technologies Group Community Ontology Repository (COR) Use Cases & Requirements

I just have to say ugh… to the lack of markdown support for the use case and requirements document.

Yes it’s not ideal but with a few of us working on validation and formatting I am hopeful that we can continue to gather use cases. Hopefully we can touch on this at the next Committee meeting.

 I suspect I will be using github issues for any requested changes to the document

Sounds good. I will be only too happy to merge any contributions you have.

(which by the way still has a lot of extraneous sections from previous documents in it which I otherwise would have cleaned up).

Yes, if we agree to using this then I will clean it all up. The point is acknowledged.

It’s a time thing (as in I don’t have any).

Otherwise this all looks great.

OK doke that is supportive and we will move forward with it for the time being.
Thanks
Lewis