[esip-semantictech] Lewis Absent Today

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 27 10:56:48 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
I'm in a spot of training today so won't be able to make the call. Regarding use cases, as I responded to Michael, in order to add a use case one simply needs to log an issue at the Github issue tracker... I'll do the rest and I am more than happy to show anyone else hat is interested what is involved to edit the document.
Please tag @lewismc on any issues that way I can act quickly and make sure the use cases make it into the master document.
Some updates on my be are that I am evaluating web services APIs from both the ontology portals right now as I continue to work on our ongoing Mudrod project. More about the project can be found at https://github.com/mudrod/mudrod.
Once I've got some comparative statistics then I will augment my use cases and also be in a position to present to the group at large regarding how all of the evaluation went.
Thanks
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone