[esip-semantictech] Vocabulary Governance work at RDA

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Tue Oct 11 09:02:29 EDT 2016

Hi fellow SemWeb ESIPers,

I wanted to pass along an effort that is happening over at RDA surrounding vocabulary governance as it seemed a topic of interest here at ESIP this past year, and I didn’t want anyone to miss out on the fun! Below is an email that went out to the RDA Vocabulary Services IG about coordinating an effort to describe the required vocabulary services necessary for enabling proper governance.

cheers, Adam