[esip-semantictech] Semantic Technologies Roadmap Outline

Ramachandran, Bhaskar (GSFC-619.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] bhaskar.ramachandran at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 11 22:46:14 EDT 2016

Hello Lewis,

Thanks for your thoughts & your offer to contribute.  Given how this roadmap is evolving (in people’s heads mostly at this point in time), I ‘d say all the elements you have identified are germane aspects.  My outline is designed to kickstart various ideas that help us define this roadmap.  I think we could use our next monthly telecon (Oct 25?) to hash out further details.

I am out on vacation for a week from tomorrow, & am back to work 10/20.

bhaskar~
Bhaskar Ramachandran
Terrestrial Information Systems Lab.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center