[esip-semantictech] Ontology Portal Use Cases

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 18 17:33:25 EDT 2016

Sounds good Beth.
Thanks.

On 10/18/16, 9:00 AM, "esip-semanticweb on behalf of esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-semanticweb-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
Message: 1
    Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:48:40 -0600
    From: Beth Huffer <beth at lingualogica.net>
    To: esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
    Subject: [esip-semantictech] Ontology Portal Use Cases

    Happy Monday, everyone,

    I didn't hear anything from anyone about the proposed use cases for the
    evaluation, so I'm going to take that as concurrence. We'll move ahead
    with the evaluation, working with Use Case 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.7, which
    can be found on the wiki
    <https://esipfed.github.io/stc/UseCases/STCUseCasesAndRequirements.html#UseCases>.
    Thanks very much.