[esip-semantictech] Error Report for Semantic Portal

Pouchard, Line pouchard at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 1 06:48:31 EST 2017

Hi Lewis:

An aWS error is a new type of error for us since the portal was installed there last Summer.

Is your ontology in well-formed OWL?  Can you please try to see if it will upload and parse into Protege first?  The portal processes the ontos in Protege before uploading them.

Thanks
Line

Sent from my iPhone
Line Pouchard, PhD