[esip-semantictech] Telecon tomorrow, Tuesday Mar 28, 4pm Eastern

andrea thomer thomer2 at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 27 11:11:00 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We've got a Semantic Web Tech Committee meeting scheduled for tomorrow
afternoon. Beth, Lewis and I pulled together the following agenda - please
let us know if there's anything else to discuss:

- 2017 Summer Session proposals - Lewis created a space in the wiki for
discussion (http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Meetings#ESIP_Summer_2017).
We have 3 ideas so far (not yet on wiki)

- Standards workshop with Drone Cluster/Data Stewardship Comm (Andrea
working on this w/Bar & Jane from Drone group; will have an outline of what
we're thinking by tomorrow's meeting)

- Working session to plan 2018 Geosemantics symposium

- Working session for brainstorming possible testbed proposals

- SWEET move to ESIPFed

- SWEET community model - https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet
- SWEET Website and transition to ESIPFed
- Annie and Bruce (and maybe Erin) will be joining us so we can transition
everything into ESIP… eventually.

- Potentially assign a PoC for community building between NASA’s GCMD and
ESIP SWEET.

- Update on the ontology portal evaluation (if there is one)
- Update on RDA meeting poster (if needed)
- Tools and Services - any new demos, resources or ontologies?

- Update from Lewis on semantic tech recommendations from the ESDSWG

Call in information is below - talk to you all tomorrow!

Andrea

Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 976-796-333