[esip-semantictech] ESIP student fellow blog

HUHNS, MICHAEL HUHNS at mailbox.sc.edu
Sat Apr 15 10:41:57 EDT 2017

Hi Yongyao,

Thanks for sending the link to your blog about MUDROD. I really like your approach. MUDROD has an interesting architecture and has a good potential for improving the results of Earth Science queries. Once you have definitive results for precision and recall, coupled with user studies about the improvements in the ordering/relevance of search results, you will have the basis for a great paper, which I encourage you to publish.

Cheers,
Michael Huhns