[esip-semantictech] Reminder: rescheduled monthly meeting

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Tue May 23 09:26:19 EDT 2017

Good morning, semantic webbies,

Just a reminder that we are not meeting today, but will meet next
Tuesday at 4pm Eastern Time. In the meantime, please take a look at this
brochure
<https://mfr.osf.io/render?url=https://osf.io/kshcd/?action=download%26mode=render>
for the ESIP Summer Meeting sUAS (aka Drone) Data Management Workshop,
an all-day workshop being held the day before the ESIP Summer Meeting.
Because semantics could play an important role in managing the data
being produced by drones, this workshop may be of interest to you. There
is a link in the brochure if you'd like to register to attend the
workshop. Next week, we will spend some of our meeting time discussing
how the Semantic Tech Committee might be able to support this effort.
Something to think about: possible semantic hack-a-thon projects for the
afternoon session.

Until next week...

Beth