[esip-semantictech] [ISSUE-]

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 31 02:52:28 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,
As discussed at today’s meeting, I began working on the following DRAFT announcement which I propose we send (once finished and we are happy with) out to esip-all@ and have posted within Bruce’s Monday announcement’s.
Please check it out and edit as you see fit, all contributions welcome.

http://bit.ly/2scol95

Does anyone have any other platforms/distribution/communication channels they think we should send this to? I suggest that each of the individuals mentioned within the Collaboration Area Plan also take it upon themselves to post the announcement to their respective communities. This way we get good coverage for the Committee announcement.
Thank you
Lewis

[0] http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Technologies#Collaboration_Area_Plan

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099