[esip-semantictech] Adding Users to ESIPFed Github Org

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 14 13:18:41 EDT 2017

Hello Annie,
Can you please add the following members to the ESIPFed Github Organization? They have expressed interest in being associated with the SWEET Ontology Suite in their capacity as Subject Matter Experts. For tagging and notification purposes, having them as official members of the ESIPFed Github Organization makes life much easier.
I’ve provided all of the relevant Github ID’s in BOLD.
Thank you Annie,

  *   Ruth Duerr @rduerr
  *   Doug Fils @fils
  *   Alison Boyer @alisonboyer
  *   Tyler Stevens @tbs1979
  *   Julien Emile-Geay @CommonClimate
  *   Marshall.Ma @xgmachina
  *   Pier Luigi Buttigieg @pbuttigieg

There will be more people over time. I would add these people myself, however as I am not an admin for the ESIPFed Github Organization I cannot. You are an admin so please add them on behalf of the SemTech Committee.
Thank you in advance.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099