[esip-semantictech] Portal Evaluation Update

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Tue Jul 11 16:43:00 EDT 2017

Hi all -

I wanted to send a quick note about the ontology portal evaluations.
First, many thanks to Line, John and their respective teams; your
effort, time, responsiveness and insights were invaluable to this
process.

Portal evaluation reports and developer responses (to those reports)
are now complete and have been uploaded for the ESIP Board to review
in preparation for their convening at the Summer Meeting.

Lastly, both developer teams see the evaluation content as being a
valuable community resource and, as such, have requested it be open.
Thus, after the ESIP Board has meet, I will post all evaluation
content online, including evaluation motivation, instructions and
final reports + appendices. I will send everyone the link once it is
available.

Best,
Annie

.
Annie Burgess, PhD
ESIP Lab DirectoR |Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
www http://esipfed.org | phone 585.738.7549