[esip-semantictech] COR, semantics, etc..

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 13 10:09:37 EDT 2017

Links to all noted sessions are as follows

  1.  SWEET lunch - http://sched.co/BJmK
  2.  GeoSemantics lunch - http://sched.co/As4D
  3.  Testbed Brainstorm - http://sched.co/As68

See you there,
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099
Mail Stop : 158-256C
Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov

           [cid:image001.png at 01D2FBA7.04BDE630]

 Dare Mighty Things

From: Carlos Rueda <carueda at mbari.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:36 PM
To: Beth Huffer <beth at lingualogica.net>
Cc: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov>, Janet Fredericks <jfredericks at whoi.edu>, ESIP Semantic Web Committee <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: COR, semantics, etc..

Hi Beth,

Thanks much for the encouraging reply. Yes, I’m planning on attending those summer sessions and will look into opportunities to attend the other mentioned venues.
Looking forward to a very productive meeting.

Carlos