[esip-semantictech] FW: SSN/SOSA implementation evidence

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 31 12:30:31 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,
Seeing as the SOSA/SSN has been presented to both SemTech and Drone communities, I thought I would forward the email as below.
Please reach out to W3C if you are using the SSNO within your projects.
Regards
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099