[esip-semantictech] August meeting, and other stuff

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Thu Aug 3 19:28:57 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your email. Your questions are excellent ones. I started
writing an email response, but it was getting so long that I worried
that it might be annoying to send it to the whole list. So I created an
issue in git (Issue #33 <https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet/issues/33>),
into which I pasted the content of your email. My response is in a
comment thereto.

Beth