[esip-semantictech] sweet:Experiment and software on which SWEET is built

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 12 16:06:51 EDT 2017

Hi Justin,
Yes SWEET does. It is included in the following Class definition
https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet/blob/bed0f79b2f5495a7c713000a7caeffdd5eb1c9d0/humanResearch.ttl#L35-L36
As you can see it defined as follows

<http://sweetontology.net/humanResearch#Experiment> a owl:Class ;
	rdfs:subClassOf <http://sweetontology.net/humanResearch#Investigation> .

You can use Protégé for loading and working with SWEET. It is widely used, open source (BSD) and has a big community
https://protege.stanford.edu
https://protege.stanford.edu/community.php

Simon Cox recently mentioned some alternative Editor AFAIK. You can find the name through the Github issue tracker. There may be others.
Lewis

    Message: 3