[esip-semantictech] Reminder: Sem Tech Committee monthly meeting 9/26

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Tue Sep 19 17:01:51 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great August. Just a reminder that we'll resume our
monthly meetings on Sept 26 at 4pm Eastern time. Meeting details and
agenda below. Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to add
to the agenda. Thanks!

Beth

Agenda:

1. Geosemantics Symposium Planning

2. ESIP Lab Call for Proposals

3. Winter Meeting Call for Session Submissions

4. Possible formation of subcommittees to handle SWEET, Ontology Portal

5. SWEET and Earth Science Idol status updates

Semantic Technologies
September 26, 2017 at 4:00 pm-5:00 pm

Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212