[esip-semantictech] follow-up to today's discussion of subcommittees

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 4 14:39:04 EDT 2017

Hi John,
I would be very happy to progress and participate in the following

    * Constitute a 'regular subcommittee' for considering and advancing  SWEET governance;

It makes perfect sense and is effectively operating independent of the SemTech committee, even if by a group of people closely linked to the SemTech committee.

Do we need a ESIP Board resolution to found the above and the Portal subgroups? If so, then I say between now and our next meeting we gather interest and formalize the sentiment. If not, then I say we go ahead with getting communication forums (mailing lists) established for both SubComittee’s and get to work.

Thoughts?
Lewis

    Message: 1