[esip-semantictech] [DISCUSS] Release SWEET 3

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 4 14:44:36 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,
A number of us have been busy over with SWEET and I would like to discuss moving forward with a formal release of SWEET 3/3.0/3.0.0 which can easily be managed according to the Github releases feature [0].
Our release would then join the existing SWEET releases at [1].
For those interested in learning about what has currently been achieved within the SWEET 3 development drive please see [2].
Any thoughts?
Thank you
Lewis

[0] https://help.github.com/articles/creating-releases/
[1] https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet/releases
[2] https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet/milestone/1?closed=1

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099