[esip-semantictech] follow-up to today's discussion of subcommittees

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 5 15:20:12 EDT 2017

Thank you, Erin, very helpful.
It looks like there is certainly scope and interest to form a SWEET cluster which reports to SemTech however I wonder if this is perhaps over administering the issue given the number of active committers to SWEET and the fact that we are all essentially SemTech members as well!
Any thoughts folks? I am happy to build consensus here…
Lewis

    Message: 2