[esip-semantictech] SWEET + OBO Alignment

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 24 17:40:16 EDT 2017

Further to the last ESIP SemTech Telecon, a subgroup are moving on with SWEET + OBO Alignment.

Ongoing work can be seen at https://github.com/cmungall/sweet-obo-alignment

Telecon agenda is as follows

 * Memorandum of understanding, document the workflow

 * How do we get experts involved

 * How do we ensure the semantics are correct e.g. alignment checking

 * Artifacts should have their own governance and provenance, in separate files

 * explain what we are trying to do with each artifact

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m134cedf0d9bb021ea85637ac8c6b84c8>
Meeting number (access code): 901 719 609

Join by phone
+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=2728907&tollFree=0>

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

If you are a host, go here<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=mafc9efc4a7c5796351038bf17df1ffdf> to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.