[esip-semantictech] PROV-ES

Narock, Thomas tnarock at ndm.edu
Tue Nov 21 14:08:14 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

Over the past few years there was a group within the Semantic Technologies Committee that was looking at provenance. In particular, they were focused on extending PROV-O with Earth science concepts. The effort was called PROV-ES, and I believe Hook Hua was leading it.

Does anyone know where I can find the most recent documentation and OWL files for PROV-ES? I’m having trouble tracking down any reference to it on the ESIP wiki or via Google search and haven’t been able to reach Hook.

Thanks,
Tom