[esip-semantictech] PROV-ES

Hua, Hook (398B) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 21 17:58:16 EST 2017

Hi Tom,

The PROV-ES hack-a-thon at the ESIP 2015 Summer meeting had notes and links in this Google drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Q95ca89UmYfmNFMFZYblQxR01vbEdUcnBzMFlJTkVLelN6a1hpdkIyVTRCM2VSVzRQOUk

This document has the relevant links:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYK0R2vIvUJGttJCLAVhOkY3eHkySbJtB0eIsZtg3N8/edit

There are links to PROV-ES code in github, VM (ubuntu-based) with reference server that ingests prov-es traces and visualizes them in faceted search with D3-based visualization. There are also example traces.
https://github.com/pymonger/facetview-prov-es

It’s been while and I think some of the project-specific servers links many no longer be active, but the source code, VMs, and spec should still be up.

Hope this helps,
Hook