[esip-semantictech] Agenda - Geosemantic Symposium 2018

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Mon Dec 18 14:51:44 EST 2017

Hi Jane,

Another alternative would be to take the Amtrak train or Marc train into
Washington Union Station, then taking the Metro (Subway) Red Line to White
Flint Station.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134