[esip-semantictech] NASA Semantic Roadmap from 2007

Ramachandran, Bhaskar (GSFC-619.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] bhaskar.ramachandran at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 4 11:58:45 EDT 2018

Beth & Lewis,

If we could arrange to have April’s monthly telecon on a non-Tuesday, that would work well to accommodate Peter?  If not, maybe in May?

bhaskar ….
Bhaskar Ramachandran
Terrestrial Information Systems Lab.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center