[esip-semantictech] [MEETING POLL] ESIPSemTech April 2018 Meeting - NASA Semantic Roadmap from 2007 WAS Re: NASA Semantic Roadmap from 2007

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 6 12:48:10 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,
Please populate the poll with your availability, thank you
https://doodle.com/poll/kfihgnd6ezmcf7kg
Lewis

On 4/5/18, 9:00 AM, "esip-semanticweb on behalf of esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-semanticweb-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
       2. Re: NASA Semantic Roadmap from 2007 (Peter Fox)

    Message: 2
    Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 14:00:31 -0400
    From: Peter Fox <pfox at cs.rpi.edu>
    To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov>
    Cc: "esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org"
    	<esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>
    Subject: Re: [esip-semantictech] NASA Semantic Roadmap from 2007

    Assuming the last week of April, I can present on Mon 1600 ET or Wed 1600 ET. If I recall it takes 20-25 mins. So let me know.
    ---Peter.