[esip-semantictech] Reminder: next meeting

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Fri Apr 20 17:15:52 EDT 2018

Hello Semantic Techies,

Despite some earlier rumblings to the contrary, we will meet at our regularly scheduled time on Tuesday, April 24, 4:00pm EDT. (Meeting info is below.) We’ll be working on firming up our plans for the ESIP Summer Meeting. We’ll try to have the semantic tech roadmap discussion and presentation from Peter next month. Apologies for any confusion. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Beth

Semantic Tech Committee
Monthly meeting
To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333