[esip-semantictech] FW: [TC-Announce] Geosemantics DWG session at the Ft. Collins TC

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 17 17:31:06 EDT 2018

FYI folks

On 5/17/18, 2:23 PM, "TC-Announce on behalf of Joshua Lieberman via TC-Announce" <tc-announce-bounces+lewis.j.mcgibbney=jpl.nasa.gov at lists.opengeospatial.org on behalf of tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org> wrote:

    There will be a session of the Geosemantics DWG on Friday, June 7th, 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM. Let us know if you would like to make a presentation or lead a discussion for that session. We’d particularly like to welcome introductions to geosemantics related work threads in Testbed 14.

    Best regards,

    Josh Lieberman
    Linda van den Brink
    Simon Cox