[esip-semantictech] Fwd: [TC-Announce] GeoSemantics DWG session Stuttgart

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 31 12:16:39 EDT 2018

For this interested who are involved in OGC.
Thanks
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linda van den Brink via TC-Announce <tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org>>
Date: August 30, 2018 at 23:56:56 PDT
To: "tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org>" <tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:tc-announce at lists.opengeospatial.org>>
Subject: [TC-Announce] GeoSemantics DWG session Stuttgart

Hello all,

The GeoSemantics DWG will meet in Stuttgart on Thursday, 13 September at 10:15 – 12:00 CEST.

There are already a few items on the agenda, but we have room for more presentations. If you have something to share with the group, please let me know!

Also, Josh will be leaving us as chair because he is now an OGC staff member. I will be asking for a volunteer to help me and Simon chair the group.

Current agenda:
- Jean Brodeur – update on ISO/DIS 19150-4 Geographic information - Ontology, Part 4: Service ontology. This standard is coming soon and is intended to support discovery and access of geographic information Web services on the Semantic Web.
- Rob Atkinson - revisiting HY_Features OWL
- Linda van den Brink - Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group update
- (if there’s time and interest: Linda van den Brink – National ontology and linked data guideline for geospatial data)

Linda

GotoMeeting Joining Details

1. Please join my meeting, Thu Sep 13th 4:15 AM EDT.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/158829109

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

IE: +353 15 360 728
DE: +49 691 7489 928
AU: +61 2 9087 3604
NL: +31 207 941 377
US: +1 (646) 749-3129
FI: +358 923 17 0568
BE: +32 28 93 7018
ES: +34 932 75 2004
NZ: +64 9 280 6302
CA: +1 (647) 497-9391
GB: +44 330 221 0088
AT: +43 7 2081 5427
FR: +33 170 950 594
NO: +47 21 93 37 51
SE: +46 853 527 827
CH: +41 225 4599 78
DK: +45 32 72 03 82
IT: +39 0 230 57 81 42
Access Code: 158-829-109  Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.

This is an auto-subscribe list. All OGC members are required to maintain a subscription to this list.  You may change your delivery options in the "Email Subscriptions" portion of "My Account" in the OGC Web Portal.

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=users&a=viewuser&tab=3