[esip-semantictech] Roadmap review

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Fri Sep 7 13:31:38 EDT 2018

Hello Semantic Techies!

Tryin’ not to lose momentum here… Between now and our next meeting on 9/25 at 4pm EDT, please try to take some time to review Peter’s slides<https://github.com/ESIPFed/stc/tree/gh-pages/Semantic_Tech_Roadmap/Relevant_Documentation> and think about areas where this committee might be able to help make progress toward achieving some of the semantic capabilities identified in the roadmap. We’ll spend some time at our next meeting discussing and documenting people’s opinions on what we could/should/would do and maybe try to come to some sort of agreement about what our priorities are. In particular, the last few slides in Semantic Web Infusion Roadmap V1.0 Gap Analysis 1.6 deck include some concrete suggestions for things that could be done. Take a look and come prepared to discuss on 9/25. Thanks everyone!

Beth