[esip-semantictech] Please Record Lewis Absence

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 25 09:20:57 EDT 2018

I also am sorry that I am unable to participate as I am attending the
RDA-US Leadership Meeting as well.

Thanks,

Bob
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134