[esip-semantictech] schema.org, roadmap, symposium matters

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Wed Oct 10 17:00:29 EDT 2018

Hello Sem Techies,

We are a busy committee and I need your help to keep things moving. Here’s what we’ve got going:

  1.  Our AGU abstract was accepted as an eLightening session. An iPoster will need to be created and I hope to get inputs from everyone for this. I’ll put together a rough (very rough) draft of a poster and put it on Google Slides for people to comment on/contribute to.
  2.  At our last meeting, we talked about possibly submitting a session proposal for the U.S. Semantic Technologies Symposium 2019. Proposals are due Oct 31. Please take a look at the website at http://us2ts.org/2019/ and email the list if you have ideas for a session that you’d like to submit.
  3.  Speaking of symposiums, we need to plan for the 2019 Geosemantics Symposium in January. Please submit your ideas for themes and guest speakers for this symposium to the list.

Thanks everyone.

Beth