[esip-semantictech] Working towards science-on-schema.org as an ESIP Standard/Guideline

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Fri Jan 18 12:46:29 EST 2019

Poor choice of words on my part. What I meant by ‘what happened’ was that P418 was largely Doug and myself making decisions about the guidelines with some help from folks like Steve Richard. We didn’t have enough time to get input from the community about whether our approach to those guidelines was agreeable.

Sorry that wasn’t all that juicy for a ‘what happened’

Best, Adam