[esip-semantictech] Presenting GeoScience Schemas at a RDA Schemas BoF

Mingfang Wu mingfang.wu at ardc.edu.au
Sun Feb 10 23:57:21 EST 2019

Hello Lewis and All,

The next RDA Plenary meeting
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-thirteenth-plenary-meeting-philadelphia-us>
will be in Philadephia 2-4 April. The RDA data discovery paradigms interest
group has an accepted BoF session: Using schema.org and enriched metadata
to enable/boost FAIRness on research source
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/bof-using-schemaorg-and-enriched-metadata-enableboost-fairness-research-resources-rda-13th-plenary>.

There is an agenda item for presenting current practices in working on
Schemas. We would like to invite a representative from this group to
present your work on GeoScience Schemas. Presentation is about 10 minutes.
Please let me know if you are able to make it. Thanks!

Regards,
Ming

--
Dr Mingfang Wu

*Australian Research Data Commons <http://www.ardc.edu.au/> * T: +61 3 9902
4646 | E: mingfang.wu at ardc.edu.au | O:0000-0003-1206-3431
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1206-3431>
Physical address: Monash University, Building T, Ground Floor, 100 Sir John
Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145