[esip-semantictech] Cryohackathon coming up tomorrow!

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:08:07 EDT 2019

At long last we have a hackathon date.  I am sorry to be slow getting it sent out.  I was waiting for someone to fill it out and just today noticed that they had!  Hopefully all of you who filled out the Doodle poll can still make it.  I am also forwarding to the ESIP semantic technologies committee list so anyone else into semantic sausage making can join.

Ruth

Ruth Duerr is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Cryohackathon
Time: Apr 24, 2019 12:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/6557451500

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,6557451500# US (San Jose)