[esip-semantictech] 1st Pass science-on-schema.org now operational @PO.DAAC

James Gallagher jgallagher at opendap.org
Fri May 17 15:16:17 EDT 2019

> On May 17, 2019, at 08:41, Douglas Fils via esip-semanticweb <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
>
> Lewis,
>   Wonderful news!  Any early links or info on the tooling work you can share?   That caught my eye and it would be good to share all this news at the EarthCube Annual Meeting coming up next week.  I don't know if anyone from NASA will be there.  Adam and I will definitely reference all this in our presentations of course.

That paper looks interesting.

The meeting is next month (I hope it’s not next week!)

> Take care..   great news...
> Doug

I’d be interesting in this.  As part of our work on the BALTO project (and with P418/419), we’ve been including schema.org <http://schema.org/> Dataset markup. Also, I’m interested in the catalog stuff - we have lots of generated catalog output in HTML and could easily include JSON-LD there as well, but my understanding (caveat emptor) is that Google does not currently index that.

Thanks,
James