[esip-semantictech] New ESIP semantic harmonization cluster

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:26:58 EDT 2019

Hi all,

On Lewis’ advice we now have a new semantic cluster under the semantic tech committee.  This basically is the series of cryohackathons we have been holding monthly, though there is other harmonization work going on as well.  Our next meeting is June 24, at 10 am MDT = noon EDT.  We will be using ESIP’s gotomeeting:

All are welcome - we are mostly sausage making but occasionally have good philosophical discussions about best practices…

Ruth

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/373181901

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112