[esip-semantictech] [Esip-cor] [EXTERNAL] Re: [AGENDA] ESIP SemTech Telecon - 2019-05-28

Blake Regalia blake.regalia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 21:53:41 EDT 2019

Dear all,

  As promised, here is a basic demonstration of the AGO approach on the
GRanD dataset. It shows the basic geometric and geographic properties
('ageom' and 'ageog' prefixed namespaces, respectively) materialized on the
geometry objects. This interface also demonstrates the content-negotiation
on the (modified) IRI itself to download the geometry, as GeoJSON in this
case, in order to render it in the map view.

https://phuzzy.link/browse/s/awesemantic-geo.link/demo/grand#grand-geom:148

 - Blake