[esip-semantictech] [datadiscovery][rda-research-schemas-wg] Notes: RDA Research Schemas WG (to be endorsed) meeting on this Thursday (11th July)

ljgarcia ljgarcia at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 12 20:46:24 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Apologies for missing last call.

According to the assignments, I will summarize Bioschemas proposal next
meeting in September. Also, regarding validators for schema.org, by mid
September, after the Japan BioHackathon, I could brief on bio/schema.org
validator aligned with FAIR evaluator, a subject I will work on during
the Japan BioHackathon.

@Ming, could you please add those two points to the agenda for
September? Thanks!

Kind regards,