[esip-semantictech] http://cfconventions.org/

Carlos Rueda carueda at mbari.org
Wed Jan 15 12:09:07 EST 2020

Hi all,

FWIW As indicated in that same CF FAQ page, the MMI ORR also maintains an RDF representation of the CF Standard Names vocab:
https://mmisw.org/ont/cf/parameter
of course with every definition having its own URI.
As also indicated there, MMI also developed a CF Standard name "browser":
https://mmisw.org/cfsn/
which also resolves CF mappings between the MMI ORR and NERC vocabs, see e.g.:
https://mmisw.org/cfsn/#/age_of_sea_ice

Carlos

> From: "esip-semanticweb" <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>

>>> osol_at_532nm)