[esip-semantictech] [ACTION REQUIRED] Committee funding for US2TS 2020

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 16 20:37:43 EST 2020

There’s actually also the possibility of us probably increasing the budget for US2TS. This is based on the fact that we budgeted for 2 GeoSemantics Symposia… this of course did not materialize. We will only be hosting one!
So this changes the possibilities somewhat.
Again, please speak up so we can get a feel for what will best benefit the community.
Thanks

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.(Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist
Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Info & Engineering Technology Planning and Development Division (1720)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099